Different kinds of governmental and private institutions rely on the drafting of a general concept about them, and market it to institution audience, and thus the organization is seeking to form an overview of it, it helps to be in the minds of the public is always through the concept promoted by the institution. The enterprise culture of the most important concepts that are maintained by different institutions and most of institutions takes care of it too much, and it’s also keen on identifying enterprise culture for employers, and the general framework for the work environment within the Enterprise.
This study aims to attempt to study the correlation between cultural components prevailing in the administrative and political organizations and the efficiency of performance, based on specific strategy by the various administrative levels, which is reflected on the overall framework of policy formulation and decision-making, and modern management theories contributed to draw a conceptual framework for the culture of the institution includes: roles, expectations, job ethics, values and norms. Which requires adapted flexible organizational structures and designs.
• All employees their work requires these skills.
• Final year universities students to qualify them for the job market.
• Recently graduated job seekers a good opportunity.
• Ambitious employees aiming to develop themselves.
• How to set a goal and work to access it
• Identify and develop the skills that make employer an effective leader
• Identify the factors that make the employee a high-value price
• Understand what are the organizational aspects which help to encourage and increase loyalty of the staff of the institution
• Understand how to develop and evaluate staff training plans to contribute to professional and organizational growth
- BS-203 Corporate Culture