Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is an approach to managing the company's interaction with existing and potential customers. This approach works on the history of customer data with the company's analysis in order to better improve business relations with customers, with a particular focus on customer retention, in order to drive sales growth.
One of the important aspects of the approach is the CRM system that collects information from a wide array of different channels, including the company's website, phone, email, live chat, marketing materials, and social media, and more. Through customer relationship management and systems used approach to facilitating companies are learning more about their target audiences and how to best meet their needs. This study aims to learn how to manage customer relationships with its different channels.
• All employees their work requires these skills.
• Final year universities students to qualify them for the job market.
• Recently graduated job seekers a good opportunity.
• Ambitious employees aiming to develop themselves.
• Understand the concept of CRM as a model for management
• Identify the key factors that determine the relationship between the client and the organization
• differentiate between the CRM tool is based on technology and implementation on the ground
- BS-204 CRM